Road Trip Captions: While you are on the road for adventure trip and capturing the nature and moments in your camera or cell phone to share your journey with social media friends and family. You must be in search of road trip captions for your profile.
You can grab a line from below mentioned road trip caption to share it along your photo on social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp etc. While sharing your journey photos like you are on the long road having hills on the both sides of the road or you are in the desert you are trying to capture the moment and want to share it, then you will must like our collection of road trip caption and will enjoy your ride.
Table of Contents
Road Trip Captions
1. The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
2. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
3. Finding paradise wherever I go.
4. Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.
5. Let’s start this journey. (Road Trip Captions)
6. Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
7. Hi, sorry I didn’t pick up my phone…
8. We have nothing to lose, and a world to see.
9. Just grab a friend and take a ride together upon the open road.
10. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
11. Roads were made for journeys, not destinations.
12. Happiness is a road trip. (Road Trip Captions)
13. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
14. That’s why I love road trips, dude. It’s like doing something without actually doing anything – John Green
15. When you go on a road trip, the trip itself becomes part of the story – Steve Rushin
16. Road trips required a couple of things: a well-balanced diet of caffeine, salt and sugar and an excellent selection of tunes—oh, and directions – Jenn McKinlay
17. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost – Erol Ozan
18. If you’re on a road trip, you need driving music – Edgar Wright
19. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles – Tim Cahill
20. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by – Robert Frost
21. Still, round the corner, there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. – J. R. R. TOLKIEN
22. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go. – T.S ELIOT
23. God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road. – ISAK DINESEN
24. Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road. – WALT WHITMAN
25. The road goes on forever and the party never ends. – ROBERT EARL KEEN
26. I just go with the flow; I follow the yellow brick road. I don’t know where it’s going to lead me, but i follow it. – grace jones
28. All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road. – JACK KEROUAC
29. I take to the open road. healthy, free, the world before me. – WALT WHITMAN
30. Road trips required a couple of things: a well-balanced diet of caffeine, salt and sugar and an excellent selection of tunes- oh, and directions. – JENN MCKINLAY
31. Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip. – Jon Bon Jovi
32. I take to the open road, healthy, free, the world before me. – Walt Whitman
33. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey. – Babs Hoffman
34. You may not find a path, but you will find a way. – Tom Wolfe
Funny Road Trip Captions for Instagram
1. Look for chances to take the less-traveled roads. There are no wrong turns.
2. Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long. If you’re going my way, I wanna drive it all night long.
3. Let’s get lost
4. Let’s travel where the wifi is weak.
5. Just keep driving. (Road Trip Captions)
6. If you ever plan to motor west. Travel my way, take the highway that is best. Get your kicks on Route sixty six.
7. Here today, gone tomorrow.
8. That’s why I love road trips, dude. It’s like doing something without actually doing anything. – John Green
9. You know more of a road by having traveled it than by all the conjectures and descriptions in the world. – William Hazlitt
10. A road trip is a way for the whole family to spend time together and annoy each other in interesting new places. – Tom Lichtenheld
11. Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way. – Emma Chase
12. A tourist is a fellow who drives thousands of miles so he can be photographed standing in front of his car. – Emile Ganest
13. Take care of your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you on the road. – Amit Kalantri
14. Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers. – George Carlin
15. Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip. – Jon Bon Jovi
16. I love being on the road. I love that lifestyle, traveling city to city, rocking out and moving on to the next place. – Caleb Johnson