Muniba Mazari Quotes: Muniba Mazari known as the iron lady of Pakistan, she doesn’t need any introduction. She is the model for women society. She can’t be stopped even on wheel chair after a major accident at the age of 21, that left her many injuries. Muniba Mazari quotes are mostly for women, who want to live a meaningful life.
Muniba Mazari shares the experience and lessons of life in his quotes which she learned when she was on wheel chair. These Muniba Mazari quotes are very powerful, inspirational and motivational. While you are struggling in life and want some guide to motivate and become successful women, you must read these Muniba Mazari quotes below and start a new way of life.
Muniba Mazari Quotes
- We are all perfectly imperfect and that’s perfectly alright.
2. Sometimes problems are not big, we’re small because we can not handle them.
3. Some bad incidence can break-you physically & deform your body but transform your soul and turn you in the best version of yours.
4. Some trials come to sort the life of people out. They break you, deform you and then transform you into the best version of you.
5. You are the hero of your own life story; and Heroes never give up.
6. People who fight their battle with a smile on their face I call them warriors.
7. Pray for those who see their failure in your success!
8. I could not find a hero in my life so I became one.
9. Celebrate Your Life, Live it. Don’t Die Before Your Death, We all Die!
10. When you accept yourself the way you are, the world recognizes you.
11. Be grateful for what you have, and trust me you’ll have more.
12. I don’t know how my story will end, but nowhere in my text, you’ll ever read ‘i gave up’!
13. Always love your mother because you will never get another.
14. We are all keen to gain but how many of us are willing to loser? Always remember there are no major gains without major losses!
15. The secret of happiness is being grateful for what you have, not what you don’t have or what you’ve lost.
16. They call me disabled. I called myself differently able
17. You are the Hero of your own life story and heroes never give up.
18. Happiness; a place between too much and too little!