Quarantine Instagram Captions: During these days due to pandemic (COVID-19) social media is very helpful tool for all of us to stay home and stay connected to our friends and family. Since the spread of COVID-19 virus keeping social distancing was announced and enforced all over the world. Keeping update to your social friends and family needs some good lines, which we have collected for you in this post quarantine Instagram captions.
Social media have helped us a lot in this situation like audio or video calls, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo even google classroom helped in education industry to keep connected teachers and students for continue virtual studies.
While staying at home and finding a way to keep connected with everyone social media is the right key for this task. These quarantine Instagram captions will bring you and all others hope, smile and a light of bright future which is waiting for all of us.
Table of Contents
Quarantine Instagram Captions
There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. – The Sherman Brothers
2. I followed my heart, and it led me to the couch.
3. I want to get quarantined with you. – Flirting in 2020.
4. I’m the hardest working person in the room.
5. If you can’t go outside, go inside.
6. In case you lost track, today is April 97th.
7. In Isolationship.
8. Is today boring for you? Go outside and lick a stranger’s face. that should spice things up a bit.
9. It’s not “social distancing,” it’s “taking an oath of solitude.
10. It’s only Quarantine if it’s in the Quarante province of France. Otherwise, it’s just Sparkling Isolation.
11. Let’s be honest, social distancing from a few certain people has been nice.
12. License to chill.
13. Nobody supports you like a social media friend that you never met.
14. Not to brag, but I used hand soap before it was trending.
15. One day this will be over. And we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before.
16. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie
17. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. ― Dr. Seuss
18. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. —Dolly Parton
19. Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this. — Celine Dion
20. The healthiest response to life is joy. — Deepak Chopra
21. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. — Charles Swindoll
22. Listen to the mustn’t, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’t, the impossible, the won’t’s. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. – Shel Silverstein
23. Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
24. Whispering ‘it will be happier’ ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
25. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
26. Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards. ― Søren Kierkegaard
27. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. ― John Lennon
28. But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars. ― Martin Luther King, Jr
29. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny. — Stephen Hawking
30. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people. —Leonardo DiCaprio
31. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. ― Tom Bodett
32. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Funny Quarantine Instagram Captions
1. The quarantine period is the best time to showcase your creativity, not on the bed, but on the home desk.
2. The best way to describe quarantine period: outward smiles and inward screams.
3. You better enjoy the quarantine period because only God knows when the terrible is going to happen.
4. I really love and adore complex mathematical equations. But I am unable to maintain the count of my quarantine days.
5. The shortest four-word horror story for working people: One more quarantine month!