Gym Captions for Instagram: You want to capture your every moment via clicking your phone camera even you are at GYM. While you are wearing your GYM / exercise suite or your sneakers. While pulling some cables with weight or waiting for to start your next round.
You want to post your body shapes i.e. bicep, thighs or whole structure on Instagram, while posting you will need these GYM captions for Instagram for better description of your post. These caption for Instagram will attract the audience to your Photo.
You will find a verity of gym caption for Instagram below. Chose the best one which fits to your photo or personality.
Table of Contents
Gym Captions for Instagram
1. A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
2. Fitness is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.
3. Change your body by changing your thoughts.
4. Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
5. Fall in love with taking care of your body.
6. A 1-hour workout is 4% of your day. no excuses. (Gym Captions for Instagram)
7. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
8. Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
9. A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time – not overnight.
10. Good is not enough if better is possible.
11. The best project you will ever work on is you.
12. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
13. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
14. Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
15. She believed she could, so she did.
16. Pain is weakness leaving the body. (Gym Captions for Instagram)
17. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
18. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
19. Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a #badass.
20. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
21. Be motivated by what you can do, not defeated by what you can’t.
22. You don’t have to go fast. You just have to go.
23. The best exercise is the one you actually do.
24. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
25. Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
26. It’s not a race – it’s a journey.
27. Strength grows in the moment when you think you can’t go on… but you keep going anyway.
28. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
29. Do I have abs yet?
30. Be the one who decided to go for it.
31. Six pack in progress…
32. Exercise not only changes your body… it changes your mind, attitude & mood.
33. Make yourself a priority. At the end of the day, you’re your longest commitment.
Funny Gym Captions for Instagram
1. I hit the gym so I won’t have to hit you.
2. I’m torn between cardio and pizza.
3. This guy/girl is on fire! But seriously, my muscles are burning.
4. I’m sweating like a sinner at church.
5. Obligatory gym selfie!
6. I don’t sweat, I sparkle.
7. I just finished some squats and didn’t toot once.
8. I’m here for the workout selfie.
9. Shut up and squat! (Gym Captions for Instagram)
10. Dear fat: Prepare to die! Sincerely, me.
11. I ate healthy and exercised today. I better wake up skinny tomorrow.
13. If being sarcastic burned tons of calories, I’d be one skinny b*tch.
14. Do it for the after-selfie.
15. Say squeeze!
16. What kind of wine goes with squats?
17. Quit slacking and make sh*t happen!
18. Glutes for the sloots.
19. No curls, no gurls.
20. Did you say exercise? I thought you said extra fries.
21. I got 99 problems, but a bench ain’t one!
22. Gotta squat before I tie the knot.
23. I go to the gym because clearly my amazing personality deserves an awesome body to go with it.
24. Cardio? Is that Spanish?
25. I wear black in the gym because it’s like a funeral for my fat.
26. If you still look cute after the gym, you didn’t work out hard enough.
27. Run like there’s an attractive person in front of you and a creepy one behind you.
28. I’ve got 99 problems, but I’m going to the gym and ignoring all of them.
29. Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a badass!
30. I work out to burn off the crazy.
31. The only running I do is running out of money!