Famous Albert Einstein Quotes: Albert Einstein was born on 14th March, 1879 in Germany and died on 18th April, 1955 in US. He was a theoretical physicist and discovered the theory of relativity, which is the one pillar of the modern physics. He is the winner of Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921.
Albert Einstein had written many quotes these quotes are about Science, Physics, Imaginations, Technology etc. You will get verity of famous Albert Einstein quotes on the internet but we have a special collection of Albert Einstein quotes in this post.
Table of Contents
Famous Albert Einstein Quotes
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
2. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
3. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
4. If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
5. If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.
6. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
7. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
8. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
9. Never memorize something that you can look up.
10. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious
11. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
12. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
13. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
14. You never fail until you stop trying.
15. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
16. It is not that I’m so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.
17. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
18. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
Famous Albert Einstein Quotes on Imagination
Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
2. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
3. The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
4. I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterwards.
5. I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.
6. Reality is merely an illusion albeit a very persistent one.
7. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
8. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
9. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. (Famous Albert Einstein Quotes)
10. To raise new questions, a new possibility, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
Famous Albert Einstein Quotes on Education
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
2. Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits.
3. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
4. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
5. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
6. It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
7. Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
8. The attempt to combine wisdom and power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short while.
9. The only real valuable thing is intuition.
10. The man of science is a poor philosopher.
Famous Albert Einstein Quotes on Technology
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.
2. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
3. The human spirit must prevail over technology.
4. Technological progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal.