We are feeling blessed to share Islamic inspirational quotes on life with you all. Islam is the religious of Peace and equality in humanity. The guide book for the Islam is called Al-Quran which is in Arabic language.
While being a Muslim, love to share Islamic inspirational quotes and saying of Allah and his messenger. The most beautiful religious among all the religious is only Islam. These Islamic inspirational quotes on life will inspire you and you will get the meaning of this life.
You will get Islamic inspirational quotes in this post, mostly are the saying of Allah in the holy book Quran, by the messenger of Allah Muhammad ﷺ and by the saying of his believers. So read and share these Islamic inspirational quotes to social media.
Islamic Inspirational Quotes on Life
1. Kindness is a mark of faith. And whoever is not kind has no faith.
2. Being a Muslim is more than just going to the Masjid. Allah s.w.t. wants your Attention not your Attendance
3. Yes, I am Muslim. No, I don’t hate Jews and Christians.
4. Stay close to anything that reminds you of Allah s.w.t.
5. Prayer isn’t for Allah s.w.t, it’s for you. He doesn’t need us, but we need Him.
6. Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in Jannah. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it.
7. If the heart becomes hardened the eyes becomes dry | Ibn Qayyim
8. Islam is a mercy. If you see its opposite, cruelty, then know that is not Islam | Ibn Qayim Al Jawziyah
9. Allah s.w.t. still loves and shows mercy to those who disobey Him. So imagine how much he loves those who obey him | Dr Bilal Philips
10. When there is no way, Allah s.w.t. will make a way.
11. It was not Muslims who have made Islam great. It is Islam that has made the Muslim great.
12. No matter how hurt you are, you will always find comfort with Allah s.w.t.
13. Hard times will always be there but so will Allah’s help | Dr Bilal Philips
14. The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
15. When someone is behaving unjustly to you, find peace in the truth of the situation, knowing that Allah is enough as a Witness.
16. Forgive others as quickly as you expect Allah (God) to forgive you.
17. Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity.” Abu Bakr (R.A)
18. Be like a diamond, precious and rare, not like a stone, found everywhere. (Islamic inspirational quotes on life)
19. Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes excuses for procrastination.” Ali Ibn Abi Talib (R.A)
20. We don’t pray to exist. We exist to pray. (Islamic Inspirational Quotes on Life)
21. Astaghfirullah for my past. Alhamdullilah for my present. Insha Allah for my future.
22. Sometimes the people with the worst past, create the best future. | Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
23. The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger amongst the hearts that beat for the Dunya.
24. Know that you will not love Allah until you love to obey Him.
25. Sometimes, all it takes is just one prayer to change everything.
26. We should never lose hope as long as we have Allah SWT’s support and He is the One and Only that can make anything happen.
27. Allah SWT loves His creation more than we can imagine therefore, we must have complete faith that if he is not giving us what we want, he will give us what is best for us.
28. Difficulties are a part of life and should be dealt with patience. If we get everything we desire in this world then Allah SWT might not grant us our wishes in the Hereafter.